• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NeedHelp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cf2615

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

OHIO

I was pulled over randomly after taking my daughter to her dads house. I was refused driving privileges to go to my jobs and see my daughter. I dont cause wrong to anyone. i am just trying to get by. How can I try and fight this suspension without money for a lawyer???:confused:

asiny

I was pulled over randomly after taking my daughter to her dads house. I was refused driving privileges to go to my jobs and see my daughter. I dont cause wrong to anyone. i am just trying to get by. How can I try and fight this suspension without money for a lawyer???:confused:
Pulled over randomly. What were you charged with and why were your driving privileges 'refused'?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Are you saying that you got caught driving with a suspended license?

It's very difficult to understand exactly what you mean.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">