• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neon lights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

minilop13

I live in Michigan and I am trying to find out what the laws are concerning under car neon lights. I need to know what colors are allowed, if any. Are they allowed while driving? Thank you if you can help out. I would like to get red under my car, but I don't want to blow money on something I can't even turn on.

racer72

According to your state statutes, red lights are only allowed at the back of the car or the sides near the back. The under car lights you describe would not be legal in your state.

M

minilop13

other colors?

Are other color allowed then? Um, and where did u find those laws, just curious, cause i looked forever and couldn't find what i was looking for! Thanx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">