• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No headlight 12.04.144(a) ticket op-Kansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

apatil10

I am in Overland park , kansas. Today I received failure to display lighted headlights/other lamps ticket at 07.40pm in Overland Park, KS. I came out of parking lot and was turning on signal light, when i got ticket for not having my lights on . I drove less than 100 feet from where i started and police man give me ticket. 12.04.144(a) ticket op-Kansas

I want to know,
How much it will cost me?
any way to get out?
any way to reduce charges?
Is it going to show on my driving record?

It don't see fine amount. It says 'BOND" under fine. What does Bond means?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

apatil10

I am in Overland park , kansas. Today I received failure to display lighted headlights/other lamps ticket at 07.40pm in Overland Park, KS. I came out of parking lot and was turning on signal light, when i got ticket for not having my lights on . I drove less than 100 feet from where i started and police man give me ticket. 12.04.144(a) ticket op-Kansas

I want to know,
How much it will cost me?
any way to get out?
any way to reduce charges?
Is it going to show on my driving record?

It don't see fine amount. It says 'BOND" under fine. What does Bond means?

11/9/09 Today I been to court and found out my no headlight turn on ticket is going to cost me about $120
I have 3 options
1. Talk to prosecutor , to move my ticket from moving to non moving violation
(prove and pay double)
2. Fight- not guilty
3. Pay $120 will stay on record. ( how long?)

What should I do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank You for no reply guys!!!

Fine was 120$

I paid $250, to waived my ticked to non moving violation.:mad:
You're quite welcome - glad we could be of service! Next time you don't want an answer, stop on by!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">