• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no money & i needhelp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tec842

i have 17 suspensions on my license .dont have a job right now , but i need my license to get more work. is there anything i can do at this time

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
What state is this?

If this is New York how many separate dates are the suspensions on?

Without knowing the state it's impossible to provide much more information.

sandyclaus

i have 17 suspensions on my license .dont have a job right now , but i need my license to get more work. is there anything i can do at this time
As far as I know, just because your license is suspended, unless you drive for a living, you shouldn't be prevented from getting work. Most companies I know use the license as a proof of your identity and that's it.

As for using that as an excuse for not getting work, I'm not buying it. Time to change your attitude, and perhaps your line of work. Fast food is always fun, and someone always seems to be willing to hire people who have had higher paying jobs and more experience in those positions these days.

It's a good thing you're NOT driving. Perhaps this will finally teach you the lessons the first 16 suspensions failed to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">