• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No turn on red violation Warrent Issued.. Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrich490

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

Hello a month or 2 ago , i received a ticket for a no turn on red light, and then i moved having forgot about the ticket and just now realized.. i called the court in lansing and they said that i have a warrent out for my arrest for failure to pay...

I dident mean to not pay it .. with me trying to find a place to stay cause of the sitaution i was in .. paying a ticket was the last thing on my mind.. but i guess i should have done it sooner.. its like 300 some dollars now.. but thats not a problem im going to pay it off soon..

My real question is .. im not familliar with warrents ... when i pay the fine, i belive my warrent will subside , but is there anything i should know about in the aftermath of the warrant going poof that i should have to worry about, since i am trying to join the military .. will this affect it ? and if so how?....

racer72

Your license may also be suspended, after paying the fine you may have to pay a reinstatement fee to obtain a valid license. You can contact your state DMV for more info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">