• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nyc Ridiculous Reckless

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

muggs

What is the name of your state? NY I just recently moved to Brooklyn NY and am not to familiar with the roads yet. I was sitting at a light in the straight lane and realized that I should be in the left turn lane. I put on my left blinker to let the guy next to me know I wanted to get in. Light turns green , he stalls from moving forward a little and I took that opportunity to hack it in there, he doesn't honk at me or anything. Then out of nowhere "the man" flips the sirens from 4 cars back and pulls me over. I moved from jersey so I had a NJ license and I recently bought a new truck from Maryland, so I had Maryland temp tags. He had it in for the outta stata. He issues me a reckless driving. Do I have to send this ticket in with that guilty or not guilty bs or should I just bring it to an attorney. Do I need an attorney? Is it dropped if "the man" doesn't show up? If I get an attorney will I even have to show up to court? Thanks much

racer72

I was sitting at a light in the straight lane and realized that I should be in the left turn lane. I put on my left blinker to let the guy next to me know I wanted to get in. Light turns green , he stalls from moving forward a little and I took that opportunity to hack it in there, he doesn't honk at me or anything.
I must say that this is a very good definition of reckless driving. See an attorney asap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">