• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NYC Speeding Camera Points?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dudeman10000

Last ****** Luther king day I decided to go on a late night trip to Manhattan with two of my friends. We headed home at about 3:00 a.m. and the roads were obviously empty. We were in the midtown tunnel and I stupidly decided to accelerate. I was probably going at least 90 mph for a few solid seconds. Now I'm really worrying about being caught on camera. I don't know why the thought occured to me days later, but I'm fully aware of what I did and I will definitly never do it again. I've done some research on the internet and to my understanding you do not get points on your license for speeding on camera in New York, only a fine. Can anyone confirm this? I've been a nervous wreck for days now because if I get anymore points my license will be suspended.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">