• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NYS Speeding done in 2008

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcnative

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ .. Sorry the TICKET WAS WRITTEN IN 2000

I recently discovered I had a traffic ticket in a Malta,NY a town I don't recall ever being in. Should I seek a lawyer since that is a total of 200 miles away from my home. The Court informed me that the ticket would likely be about 200 but to have a lawyer take care of it would be so much more.

Here is the major question this is likely identity fraud since I had this problem a few time before. Several times in the past when police ran my driver license in my own state have come up with someone else. A few time when I was coming back into country when traveling.

How should I handle this? Is there an affordable way of me clearing my "Identity Problem"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">