• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NYS Uniform Traffic Ticket on I-90 county of Herkimer.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hariharanmadhav

I just got a NYS Uniform Traffic Ticket on I-90 county of Herkimer.

I just got a NYS Uniform Traffic Ticket on I-90 county of Herkimer, NY voilation of NYS V and T law 1180D with supporting deposition speeding at 81 in 65 speed zone officer's direct observation verified by laser.

I am holding a Indian driving license and I don't have SSN or permanent address in US. Most importantly I am going back to India in another 4 days. When I asked the police office about my fine for speeding, he asked me to reply back to court by mail and they will respond back to me. In addition to that he said that he cannot type my full India address due to space constraint in ticket form. He asked me to follow the instruction to fill my India address and send it to the court. But I dont see any information to fill it. How to proceed with this ticket. The police office took my passport number.

How will they track my ticket and what if I dont get a reply to India and make sure I did my duty by sending the mail to the court.

Just a suggestion as I do not have any information if this would work, but maybe try going to a consulate in India for some advice if there is enough time before you have to reply to the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">