• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Obtaining record of old moving violation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

readyfreddy

Arizona.

I have a question about a speeding ticket I received in around 1993 in Arizona. I was driving in the middle of the desert and was caught doing around 70 in a 55 MPH zone. I was living in CA at the time and showed the officer my CA drivers license and he wrote me a ticket. I never took care of the matter on my own. Also, I never heard from the AZ court. My question is how can I go about finding out if there any warrants, etc resulting from this ticket?

I have had numerous employment records checks while working at the San Diego airport and working at a bank, but nothing has ever surfaced regarding this ticket. Now I am considering working in Arizona an wonder if I can do anything to verify this matter is no longer in the Az records or if it is how I should go about clearing it up?

Best regards,

Jeff

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">