• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ok is there any way i can get my License back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dUbCoupe

What is the name of your state?WASHINGTON

Ok about a year ago i lost my license due to tickets because of driving with other people in my car(juvenile license restrictions).And i have learned my lesson due to not being able to do anything as get a job and so because of not having it.Well my family is in needs me to have a job because my father is laid off and we dont have much money and where i live there is no transportation...there could be if they wanted.So i have to wait until im 18 and thats about 9 months away but i need my license now.....IS there any way i can get my license back?Like bring it to court or something?And if so what one? I have alot of questions and andvice on what todo in my situation.ANy help is much appreciated.Please don't bash me I need help desperately.

JETX

"IS there any way i can get my license back?"
*** And what EXACTLY did the DMV say when you asked them??

CdwJava

The DMV can tell you what (if anything) there is for you to do to get at least a restricted license.

And getting a job sometimes means being creative. For my first job, I took a bus or rode my bike ... I had to save up to buy a car. I also occasionally hooked up with a friend or coworker and got a ride.

There is always an excuse not to have a job. Not having a car is not a good one.

Carl

D

dUbCoupe

I will ask the DMV but they will probably think im retarded for asking them that...Who would i want to talk to about that?

And i cant ride a bike and there is noooo transportation where i live.... i mean im only in Auburn and im not too far away it's just not riding or walking distance.

The stupid thing now is that i actually have TWO cars and i can't drive.

So i can't take this to court or anything and appeal it?JW

And my unpaid tickets went to different companies so how do i figure out which ones...

SOrry alot of questions i'm just really confused

CdwJava

It should be relatively simple to make an appointment with the DMV and ask them, "What do I have to do to get my license back?" They should be able to answer that question for you.

Without knowing your record, and why the license was suspended, nobody here can answer that question. But the DMV should be able to give you direction.

Unfortunately, the time to go to court would have been when the citation was issued - not after it has been disposed of. And if your license was suspended due to a failure to appear in court, you may have a warrant out for your arrest as well. (or a juvenile detention order ... whatever they do in WA for juvemiles)

My guess is that you are out of luck on a license til 18. But only the DMV can answer that for you.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">