• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order of Revoction?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Paramancer

Issue in Denver, Colorado. Recieved paper work last week from the Colorado Dept of Revenue stating my drivers license was revoked. Back in January I was in an auto accident (caused by the other driver). I had no insurance and police notified me that my license was suspended. I bought insurance, went to court and was cleared. Went to get my new drivers license. Was told it was suspended and would need my SR22 and pay for the reinstatement. Did so. It has now been almost 5 months since the incident and the renewal of the license. I also have had insurance since January and plan to keep it this time. Problem is, they say it is for an incident that happened 2 years ago (1999). Same thing, not having insurance. At the time a police officer had stopped me and gave me a ticket for no insurance but did not tell me my license was suspended. I just did the same then as I did this last time (except without the suspension). I really need help because I have just been given a job in Arizona (I have been unemployed for the last nine months and I need to feed my family). So, I need my license in order to drive the moving truck to Arizona. I leave May 11th (yes, just in another week). Very bad timing, very bad timing. Help please. What can I do to keep my license. I know two wrongs do not make a right, but not now. Please, what can I do?:confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">