• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

out of state tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gatorka

between ages 17 and 18 i done some stupid stuff and i got a few tickets and didnt pay them and lost my license im currently 26 i got my life together and im tring to get my license back im living in virgina and i got my tickets in SC were i was born I have no way back down the no license thing and i dont have friends here that can take time off and take me down there and im getting the run around here. Can anyone please tell me how i can get them straight so I can finish getting my life on the right track.

seniorjudge

gatorka said:
between ages 17 and 18 i done some stupid stuff and i got a few tickets and didnt pay them and lost my license im currently 26 i got my life together and im tring to get my license back im living in virgina and i got my tickets in SC were i was born I have no way back down the no license thing and i dont have friends here that can take time off and take me down there and im getting the run around here. Can anyone please tell me how i can get them straight so I can finish getting my life on the right track.
Get on a Greyhound bus and go to South Carolina to get this straightened up.

sukharev

seniorjudge said:
Get on a Greyhound bus and go to South Carolina to get this straightened up.
Actually, right, if all he did is not pay the tickets, he can pay them and then ask the court on how to get suspension lifted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">