• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Over speeds 100

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dan Le

I get a ticket over 120 speeds limits yesterday 3/2/12, he hold my license for awhile , he come back and tell me something wrong with his printer,he cant print the ticket , and the cop tell me i will receive a 0 point, i will mail to your house in couple days. i,m not really understand what he mean by that.
Well, this time i will got a big trouble please anyone tell me how to clean out this mess up.
Thanks.

racer72

I get a ticket over 120 speeds limits yesterday 3/2/12, he hold my license for awhile , he come back and tell me something wrong with his printer,he cant print the ticket , and the cop tell me i will receive a 0 point, i will mail to your house in couple days. i,m not really understand what he mean by that.
Well, this time i will got a big trouble please anyone tell me how to clean out this mess up.
Thanks.
Oh no, posts from the future again.

You need an attorney, see one when the ticket arrives in the mail.

Dan Le

Thanks to all. Its just happened in 2 days , the ticket have not come yet. I live in philadelphia , but i work in wilkes barre city , where u got the ticket i beleave it in allentown or quakertown , because when i past the allegheny tuned 20min the cop stop me behide he ask for my id and he say i speeds 90mph u drive faster then me ha, he sound like you in a big trouble son , then i make up a reason my mom in hospital , then he said let see what i can do for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">