• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pa/tn license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newuser4321

What is the name of your state? - pennsylvania and tennessee

hi,

i'm pending a suspension in pennsylvania for 15 days on my pennsylvania license. i currently live in tennessee. can i get a tennessee license to use during this period (since tennessee is not a member of the DLC, i mean).

Possibly, to drive in TN... but your privledges will be suspended in PA, so I license from evry state in the country wouldn't help you.

newuser4321

right, but the only reason i'd need the license in the period is to drive in tennessee. i won't be in pa during that 15 day period. would it work to drive in tn?

also, if this is illegal, please lmk, i'm definitely not looking to do anything to get myself in any other trouble.

newuser4321

i'm a pa resident; i go to school in tn. the suspension is 15 days supposed to begin in february; i'll be at school until may.

also, if i can't do this, if i call the pa dmv and ask them to start serving the suspension immediately instead of waiting a month, is this possible?

justalayman

Since you are a PA resident you are not going to be able to get a Tenn. license. About the now or later thing? call and ask. the worst they can say is no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">