• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking in residential neighborhoods

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

klewis31975

I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have a next door neighbor that does not have a garage but he owns 3 automobiles. He, and his guests, often park in front of my house, sometimes partially blocking my driveway. On several occasions my guests have had to park in front of other neighbors houses because the space in front of my house was already occupied by my neighbor or his guests. I have asked my neighbor politely several times to stop doing this, but he has not. Do I have any recourse (legal or otherwise) against this?
Thank you for your time!

FarmerJ

If your driveway is blocked sometimes perhaps calling the police will help other than that If its a public street not posted barring onstreet parking not much else you can do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">