• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passing school bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rexjugunu

What is the name of your state? NJ

Hi,

I received a ticket in the mail yesterday accusing me of passing a school bus two days ago. Problem is, I can't remember this ever happening. I did take that street (as I do every day) to drop off my child but at an earlier time than was on the ticket. The more important point being that I have no recollection of this happening and I'm not sure of how to defend myself. I currently have no points on my record.

Thanks.

You Are Guilty

rexjugunu said:
What is the name of your state? NJ

Hi,

I received a ticket in the mail yesterday accusing me of passing a school bus two days ago. Problem is, I can't remember this ever happening. I did take that street (as I do every day) to drop off my child but at an earlier time than was on the ticket. The more important point being that I have no recollection of this happening and I'm not sure of how to defend myself. I currently have no points on my record.

Thanks.
Thanks for sharing. Care to ask a legal question? We're pretty good with those.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">