• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passing School Bus - GA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

akaper

What is the name of your state? GA

I know its a big mistake passing a school bus. But unfortunately i did it. Its my first ticket in 7 years of my license. Is there a way i can go to the DA and plead "NOLOW" or some thing of that sort, so i can at least reduce the points(charged with 6 points). I was fined $530.00 I am not looking to reduce my fine, since i deserve it.

I heard that since its my first ticket, i might not be charged any points if i plead nolow. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thx.

The Occultist

Nobody here is psychic, and as such nobody here can answer your question. You're asking if you can negotiate with the DA. Unless the DA is a member of this forum, nobody will be able to give you an accurate answer. When you go to court, ask the DA.

If you do a search for posts made by Senior Judge, he has quite the comprehensive list of advice for appearing in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">