• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passing a School Bus Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brinley83

What is the name of your state? Ohio

This morning I was beside a school bus as they started to slow down, I passed the bus just as she turned the lights on to stop. In the process I passed a police officer who DID NOT pull me over. I work near the school and the bus driver I passed stopped me on the street and screamed obscenities at me. I apologized and told her that I was passing just as the lights came on- she said she would be reporting me to the police. I'm unsure what the fine and points are in Ohio- I have never had any other traffic violation. Also wouldn't it help that I passed a police officer and he didn't pull me over for the offense?? Thank you in advance for your replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">