• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

penn dot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

annieb0213

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa

In September of 2001 I was arrested for a D.U.I on 1/22/2003 I was officially accepted into the A.R.D program for this arrest. On August 1st of 2003, I was removed from the A.R.D. program and placed back on the trial list. 3/2004 I went before a jury and was found NOT GUILTY for the D.U.I. I was arrest for in 2001. Now in Feb. 2011 I was arrest for a D.U.I. I am in the A.R.D. program now as a first time offender for the D.U.I. in 2011. My driver’s license thru the program was suspended for 60 days. I received from Penn dot in Nov. 2011 that a requirment for me to get my license back is to have an ignition interlock system in my car for 1 yr. I called Penn dot and have been back and forth with them since. They say that the acceptance into the A.R.D for the 2001 dui is being held as a first dui and so I have 2 and the interlock is required. Now my question is I was found not guilty for this dui. I feel my rights are being seriously violated in many ways. Also my acceptance into the program I sign in 2003 said that the ard would only be held against me for 7 years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">