• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PJC laws for speeding tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Teferi31189

Ohio

Earlier this year I got a speeding ticket for going 50 in a 35, because my record was pretty clear the Judge gave me a PJC. This was in Alamance County, North Carolina.

I have a friend in Ohio who has a clean record and got ticketed for going 78 in a 65. She wants to know if Ohio "has" PJC's or if it is specific to just some states.

Being an 18-year-old freshman in Engineering, I know nothing of law or where to find this information. Can somebody nice out there help me?

Thank you!

moburkes

that is a 2 point violation. He will receive the 2 points, and THEN he will be eligible to take a remedial driving course that will reduce his point total by 2. That course will have no effect on insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">