• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plea Bargain? Speeding Ticket Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aznpimp45

What is the name of your state? Oregon (douglas county)

I currently have a court date the 25th of march. It is a speeding ticket. I tried to go to the da to get a motion of discovery which they finnally sent me to the sate police(state trooper) to get that there. Today i tried to send a letter to the da for a plea bargain but they sent me to the room where you plead not guilty and guilty and they said that i dont have the right to a plea bargain and that i have to wait till my court date. I will fight this ticket but i would rather just do a plea bargain and pay the ticket but how would i go about doing that. also how do i send a request for continuence. any help would be great thank you in advanced.
Ryan

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">