• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Plea of Nolo Contender.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cryix47

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Maryland...

I got a ticket on I-70 for 98 in a 65. I have a court date on March 14th.. I am not stressed or worried about this because I have no violations on my driving record. When the cop gave me the ticket he said that I should fight it because I have no other violations on my record. He also said I don't always show for court which would be that it would be dismissed. Now... Onto the question. Is it true that the plea of Nolo Contendere means that I get no points and just the fine? I heard that you can only use this plea every 5 years. I used this plea in a written plea to VA for a 85 in a 55 and got a fee for 167.00 and no points which i never paid and to this day i have heard nothing from VA. All information would be greatly appreciated

He’s a demon on wheels
He’s a demon and he’s gonna be chasin’ after someone
He’s gainin’ on you so you better look alive
He’s busy revvin’ up a powerful Mach 5

And when the os are against him and there’s dangerous work to do
You bet your life Speed Racer will see it through

Go Speed Racer!
Go Speed Racer!
Go Speed Racer, Go!

He’s off and flyin’
As he guns the car around the track
He’s jammin’ down the pedal like he’s never comin’ back
Adventure’s waitin’ just ahead

Go Speed Racer!
Go Speed Racer!
Go Speed Racer, Go!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">