• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please HELP 2 Tickets in Wa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Finomo

Washington: I am 17 and have horrible luck, I got a ticket for 55 in a 40 about two months ago which i got deferred, my 2nd ticket was given to me on the 8th
of this month for going 47 in a 35, in washington with an intermediate licencse having two infractions of same kind before turning 18 means suspension of license for 6 months, I cannot afford to lose my license for six months although i turn 18 on 7/17 and i beleive they will just suspend it til then if its closer, however i cannot afford to lose my license even 1 day, i have a very important job that i must not lose which involves a 30 minute commute to portland form washington, somone please give me legal advice quick how can i avoid losing my license :eek:

S

seniorjudge

I am 17 and have horrible luck

No, you do not have horrible luck; you have horrible driving skills and your license will be suspended.

Finomo

A little more helpful maybe

Hey thx for the sassy return, i broke the speed limit twice by less than 15 each time thats not so bad, any genuine advice other than that such as a way i can be able to drive just to work or to delay the process as close to 7/17 as possible?

JETX

Finomo said:
Hey thx for the sassy return, i broke the speed limit twice
Translation: I drive like an idiot.... but am lucky I have only been caught twice!

by less than 15 each time
Translation: The first time was 137.5% OVER the MAXIMUM allowed speed... and the second was only 134% OVER the MAXIMUM allowed speed.

thats not so bad
Translation: I am such an idiot, I wouldn't know 'bad' if it came up and bit me on the ass!!

any genuine advice other than that such as a way i can be able to drive just to work or to delay the process as close to 7/17 as possible?
With your piss-poor immature driving 'habits', why should the rest of us be at risk by allowing you to remain on the roads?? With any luck at all, the court will hit you with a HUGE fine and suspenstion to get your attention and hopefully help you learn:
1) Accountability for your actions.
2) A safe driver abides by the traffic laws.

And what the hell does 7/17 have to do with it??

S

seniorjudge

JETX said:
Translation: I drive like an idiot.... but am lucky I have only been caught twice!

Translation: The first time was 137.5% OVER the MAXIMUM allowed speed... and the second was only 134% OVER the MAXIMUM allowed speed.

Translation: I am such an idiot, I wouldn't know 'bad' if it came up and bit me on the ass!!

With your piss-poor immature driving 'habits', why should the rest of us be at risk by allowing you to remain on the roads?? With any luck at all, the court will hit you with a HUGE fine and suspenstion to get your attention and hopefully help you learn:
1) Accountability for your actions.
2) A safe driver abides by the traffic laws.

And what the hell does 7/17 have to do with it??

Finomo, THAT was a sassy answer. I am the nice guy on the forum.

JETX, he thinks this will all go away on his 18th birthday, 17Jul05. I suspect he is in for rude surprise.

JETX

seniorjudge said:
JETX, he thinks this will all go away on his 18th birthday, 17Jul05.
Hell, you can't even get your guesses right today!!
Far more than likely that is the date the deferral on the first ticket ends.
In any case, why are we still providing attention to this dweeb? Let him answer his own posts.

S

seniorjudge

Finomo said:
...I cannot afford to lose my license for six months although i turn 18 on 7/17....

Read his original post.

Finomo

Jesus, come on i didnt start a flame me post dangit i was curious as to if anyone had any advice for me, when they suspend it they suspend it either 6 mos or till 18 bday which is significance of july 17...., yes i am irressponsible, yes that is stupid, i get it, grand great, make fun of a 17 year old w00t, i regret what i have done and want to know if anyone has any LEGAL advice damn

JETX

seniorjudge said:

Read his original post.
You are correct. Apology extended. :D

Finomo

><

These are the penalties for having an intermediate license in Wa (16-18), so I am pretty sure at worst it will be suspended till im 18 which is on 7/17, im wondering if there is a way to delay this as far as possible or to somehow resolve another way without me losing license like neogotiating for work only driving or somthing, i got my 1st offence defered so I never got that warning but to my understanding me getting a 2nd offence within the deference period makes it like i commited two offences at once, so i guess im out of luck, any advice??
1st Offense:Court fine and WarningLetter sent to parent orguardian 2nd Offense:Court fine and six monthsuspension or until age 18.Notice of Suspension sent to parentor guardian 3rd OffenseCourt fine and suspension until age 18.Notice of Suspension sent to parent or guardian
:(

JETX

Finomo said:
help help help
You've already been 'helped' by qualified persons.... twice.
Do you want the truth (as already provided), or do you want to just hear what you want??

undergroundthry

Man you guys are tough. But why would you be going so fast? It's not even a highway. And wouldn't the first ticket you got make it clear to you to not speed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">