• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sleek1

What is the name of your state? MA

HI
I need a help on this. I was going on highway 291 and taking an exit to merge into 91 which has two lanes. I was on the left of the exit, An officer standing(right side shoulder) of that exit and waved his hand to pull over, no lights on his car on nothing, i was frankly under the impression that officer is redirecting the traffic to some other direction ,must be something happend on that exit and i moved on, with in the next minute he started his car and followed me and turned the lights on and i immediately stopped it, As soon as he came to my car and asked why didnt you stop first time,I said sir i was under the impression that something on this exit happend and you are redirecting the traffic .Then he said you failure to stop a police so you need to attend court and he gave me a speeding ticket. Could some one adivce me what should i do.This is my first traffic ticket in life, i never had any tickets neither covictions nothing. Could some one adivce me on this ..

Thanks in advanceWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">