• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLEASE HELP ( reckless driving )

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reckless

I need some serious help and some direction. This past weekend ( Saturday 10th of November 2007 ) I received my 3rd reckless driving ticket within 2 years or less. My first two were in Loudoun county and my most recent took place in Fairfax.

How does the court system in Fairfax view my record? do they take my records from Loudoun and take that into play? Will I need to hire a good lawyer? I have no idea where to start nor even begin.

Also, does anyone know a known organazation that is against the new fines put into effect in the state of VA? being my 3rd reckless charge and receiving it with the new laws there will be huge fines that I will not be able to afford. PLEASE any help would be greatly appreciated. It is obvious that I have not learned my lesson, but any help would be great!

seniorjudge

Q: How does the court system in Fairfax view my record?

A: With abject horror.

Q: do they take my records from Loudoun and take that into play?

A: Yes.

Q: Will I need to hire a good lawyer?

A: Yes.

Q: Also, does anyone know a known organazation that is against the new fines put into effect in the state of VA?

A: No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">