• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help...ticket in Monroe County (Fl Keys)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NICE GUY

What is the name of your state? Florida
Hello all

After a terrible fire of our business for over fifteen years, cause by roofers with a blow torch repairing the roof, My wife and four daughters got in the mini van and decided after months of dealing with Insurance, lawyers, contractors, architects etc.... to go to the Florida Keys for a quick and well deserved getaway.

We made a slight curve in the road and saw the posted speed as 35 mph (it was previously 55 mph) where I immediately braked and slowed down. In about 500 feet there was a patrol car parked on the right facing the same direction as I was traveling and he pull behind and stoped me. He claimed that he visually estimated my speed while I was passing a car and activated his REAR RADAR and clocked me at 54 mph. The ticket is for $185 and not having income for months is not exactly the right time to contribute to the county. If you have any insight or advise my family and I certainly would appreciate it very much.

Thanking you in advance for your precious time and help with this issue. P.S. I have not gotten a ticket in many many years...I dont know if this is important in your advise?

racer72

No one has answered your post because you present no evidence that can help you fight the ticket.

The ticket is for $185 and not having income for months is not exactly the right time to contribute to the county.
Then how can you afford to contribute to the tourist industry?

NICE GUY

LOL HEHEHEHE

Just bad timming for contributions to the local county:(

This is the only factors I can think of. Does he really have a "rear radar" etc. Just looking for any advise possible.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">