• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Police Joke

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cryix47

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:58 am Post subject: Police joke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Vermont State Trooper pulled a car over on I-89 near Montpelier. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a juggler and he was on his way to Burlington to do a show that night at the Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late.

The Trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.

While the juggler was doing his act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, and a drunk got out. He watched the performance briefly, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car, opened the back door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing.
The drunk replied, "You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test

LawGirl10

cryix47 said:
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:58 am Post subject: Police joke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Vermont State Trooper pulled a car over on I-89 near Montpelier. When the Trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a juggler and he was on his way to Burlington to do a show that night at the Shrine Circus and didn't want to be late.

The Trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling, and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The driver told the Trooper that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The Trooper told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his patrol car and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said that he could, so the Trooper got three flares, lit them and handed them to the juggler.

While the juggler was doing his act, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, and a drunk got out. He watched the performance briefly, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The Trooper observed him doing this and went over to the patrol car, opened the back door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing.
The drunk replied, "You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test

LOL. That reminds me of that Steve Martin movie where he had to do the impossible tests for a DUI stop. I think it was called "The Man With Two Brains" or something like that.

Last edited:

fedcop110

A police officer arrives on the scene of a fatality traffic accident. All three occupants of the vehicle are dead, 2 are in a ditch and one is laying on Johnson Boulevard. The officer calls for all needed assistance and begins filling out his paperwork,

Driver: White, male, 6'3", located in the d-i-t ... d-i-t-c ...DITCH (got it)

Passenger #1: White, male, 6'0", located in the d-i-t ... d-i-t-c ... DITCH (whew, got it)

Passenger #2: white, male, 6'2", located on the b-o-u-l ... b-o-u-l ... b-o-u-l ... (kick) DITCH.

Remind you of anyone you may have worked with in the past? :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">