• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it possible to reopen a closed trafic ticket in arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandhu

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

am a comercial driver and have a california license and i got a ticket in december 2010 while traveling on i-17 near phx,az ,which was for unsecured spair tire in spair tire rack and bcoz am not from arizona and i was thinking its just a simple ticket (only fine no points ),so i pledge guilty and paid 475$ fine ,and now i find out i have 1.5 points on my license for this ticket ,so i wana reopen it ,is it possible in arizona?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

am a comercial driver and have a california license and i got a ticket in december 2010 while traveling on i-17 near phx,az ,which was for unsecured spair tire in spair tire rack and bcoz am not from arizona and i was thinking its just a simple ticket (only fine no points ),so i pledge guilty and paid 475$ fine ,and now i find out i have 1.5 points on my license for this ticket ,so i wana reopen it ,is it possible in arizona?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
No .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">