• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible speeding violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sendmailme

What is the name of your state? GA

I was visiting Las Vegas Last week and drove the following way to visit Grand Canyon, AZ.

US-93 S
I-40 E
AZ-64 N/I-40-BL E

used rental car and possible speeding occurred in NV or AZ

I remember I drove on average 80 to 90 mph, sometimes 100mph, when there was no traffic. I saw 75 mph as speed limit but can't remember exactly every spot. In Atlanta I never got ticket by driving 15mph over speed limit. I forgot I'm in a different state.

I didn't get speeding ticket yet, hopefully not in the future by the way, but extremely worried about getting out of state speeding ticket. Probably one of the photo radar caught my speeding.

In case I get ticket I would like to know what to do. Any advise will be helpful and thank you so much for your help in advance.

Last edited:

FlyingRon

If you ignore a speeding ticket, they will find you guilty. Eventually the delinquent fine will catch up to you and cause problems. Pay the ticket or go fight it, but don't ignore it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">