• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prayer for Judgement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

babyds

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

This morning I received a ticket for going 40 in a 25mph school zone while school was operating. I was unaware that school had started in this area and told him that. This was their second day back. There were not any children or school buses in sight and I clearly saw him and honestly just did not know that it was back in as cops often sit there where the speed limit is 40. Can you receive a pfj for 15 over in a school zone. I can not find any rules about it except for only one every 3 years. I've never been to court or anything. Will they just call my name ask me what i plea and i say im asking for a prayer for judgement or should I try for something else. Any advice would be great because I can not afford a lawyer right now. Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">