• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proof of insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Juliamc

What is the name of your state? Idaho

my son was given a no proof of insurance ticket, he does have and has had insurance. his drivers license is suspended do to failure to pay his ticket. I told him to go pay it, he did which made him guilty. I need to get the ticket dismissed because he did have insurance. how do i do this???

HomeGuru

Juliamc said:

my son was given a no proof of insurance ticket, he does have and has had insurance. his drivers license is suspended do to failure to pay his ticket. I told him to go pay it, he did which made him guilty. I need to get the ticket dismissed because he did have insurance. how do i do this???

**A: he did not show up to Court, passed the court date and did not provide proof of insurance right?
So he did not pay his fine and his license got yanked. If why I stated is correct, the ticket issue has already been resolved.

J

Juliamc

Re: Re: Proof of insurance

HomeGuru said:
Juliamc said:

**A: he did not show up to Court, passed the court date and did not provide proof of insurance right?
So he did not pay his fine and his license got yanked. If why I stated is correct, the ticket issue has already been resolved.
Our Insurace company faxed proof of insuance to the DOT varifing he had insurance. because he did not take the varication to the local court house it appeared he was in default. DOT told him to pay the fine and then they would reinstate his license which he did. now since he paid the ticket it makes him guilty of having no insurance. I need to get the ticket dismissed is this possible?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">