• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pulled over for speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Norton

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
Hello,
I was just pulled over getting off rte 495 in Norton, Mass. Speed limit posted is 65mph and I was driving at the same as other drivers around me and it was quite a lot of traffice in rte 495. I had used my blinker moving over lanes and then once getting off the exit. As I proceed to get off the NOrton exit 10, lights flash behind me and state trooper pulled me over. He said I was going 80 in a 65, that I did not use signals at all times. He ended up giving me a ticket. I told him I had used my blinkers and was going at the same rate of speed as other drivers. The ticket showed 75mph in a 65, lane violations, and unsafe moving of lanes. Could anyone please give me some insight or help as to how I can fight this? Again I did use my blinker when switching lanes and there was a truck behind me most of the way and then suddenly I see the officer behind me when getting off my exit.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Regards,
Norton

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
Hello,
I was just pulled over getting off rte 495 in Norton, Mass. Speed limit posted is 65mph and I was driving at the same as other drivers around me and it was quite a lot of traffice in rte 495. I had used my blinker moving over lanes and then once getting off the exit. As I proceed to get off the NOrton exit 10, lights flash behind me and state trooper pulled me over. He said I was going 80 in a 65, that I did not use signals at all times. He ended up giving me a ticket. I told him I had used my blinkers and was going at the same rate of speed as other drivers. The ticket showed 75mph in a 65, lane violations, and unsafe moving of lanes. Could anyone please give me some insight or help as to how I can fight this? Again I did use my blinker when switching lanes and there was a truck behind me most of the way and then suddenly I see the officer behind me when getting off my exit.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Regards,
Norton
double post

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">