• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about my citation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lbacon72

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I posted a thread on 12-3 and it was locked with no responses. I guess I must have inadvertantly violated a rule. Is there any way to rephrase the question from thre thread at https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=385818 so that it won't be locked and I could get some advice? I appreciate any help or advice on this matter. Thanks.

Hey There

Still looking/The Ball Is In Your Court

ibacon,
12-7-07

I've noticed one or two posts with no responses.
For now, this information on where to find the info you seek may help you.
If you can remember the county where you got the traffic ticket there may be something on the internet about local court rules as some cities or counties have websites about what to do when you get a ticket within their court jurisdiction.
You might also find when a ticket is invalid due to a material mistake such as not marking on the ticket where to mail bail if the driver chooses to do so by typing in , at Google, Plea bargaining on a speeding ticket. The first website Speeding Ticket -- Fighting or Plea Bargaining -gives extensive information on traffic tickets.
There are other websites that you may access for information by typing in key word such as Kansas Traffic Ticket Rules etc.
Some lawyers will give a free consultation or charge around $50.00
to advise you of your options. Generally they handle more serious cases but are also advise on a traffic ticket where a fine is involved.
Let us know on this forum if this has proved helpful for you.
Key words sometimes give an answer right away and sometimes require patience to find the information sought.

Best Regards,
Hey There/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">