• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quick Question II - Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thestranger

What is the name of your state? Colorado!

My trial was set for 23 days after arraignment, without dates set for PTC and motions hearing. No other dates were set. I have read that I need to declare generally for the prosecution the nature of my defense. I also would like to sequester the witnesses and submit motions. I am wondering when they are due (and if there are different due dates for different sorts of things), and whether or not opposing counsel must be informed prior to submission. I believe I have all of the evidence that the prosecution will use, but I would like to ask anyway just to make sure. I also would like to ask for audio/video recordings as well as radio transmission details, either recorded or logged. Is this possible to obtain?

Thanks,
B

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Colorado!

My trial was set for 23 days after arraignment, without dates set for PTC and motions hearing. No other dates were set. I have read that I need to declare generally for the prosecution the nature of my defense. I also would like to sequester the witnesses and submit motions. I am wondering when they are due (and if there are different due dates for different sorts of things), and whether or not opposing counsel must be informed prior to submission. I believe I have all of the evidence that the prosecution will use, but I would like to ask anyway just to make sure. I also would like to ask for audio/video recordings as well as radio transmission details, either recorded or logged. Is this possible to obtain?

Thanks,
B
keep all your questions in your first thread

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">