• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Received 3 bs tickets in the mail...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xylene

You have a complex and serious traffic case that could affect you driving privilege. You need a lawyer.

Your cavalier dismissal of these tickets as "BS" does not serve you at all.

Username321

You have a complex and serious traffic case that could affect you driving privilege. You need a lawyer.

Your cavalier dismissal of these tickets as "BS" does not serve you at all.
My bs comment is simply related to the fact that they are unfounded & I should not have gotten any tickets.

xylene

1. Racing... There doesn't need to be another car for a racing charge. :D

2. Reckless Driving... Disregardfor the safety of persons or property (their car, their salesman...)

3. Some other charge... really on top of this. :rolleyes:

Your total defense is like - The logs, ahhh, maybe some other guy did it...

Well, don't take it seriously, keep up the sophomoric attitude. Have fun walking for quite a few months and paying reinstatement fees after all the fines.

Username321

1. Racing... There doesn't need to be another car for a racing charge. :D

2. Reckless Driving... Disregardfor the safety of persons or property (their car, their salesman...)

3. Some other charge... really on top of this. :rolleyes:

Your total defense is like - The logs, ahhh, maybe some other guy did it...

Well, don't take it seriously, keep up the sophomoric attitude. Have fun walking for quite a few months and paying reinstatement fees after all the fines.
Your assumptions could not be more wrong, but thanks for the post.

TigerD

1. What kind of car did you test drive?
2. Someone had to make out a complaint for you to have received the tickets.
3. You need a lawyer because hoping someone will not show up to trial is not an effective way of presenting a defense.

TD

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I'd like to get some insight on the nonsense I just got in the mail. I test drove a vehicle a few weeks ago at a dealer to see how it compares to my car. The salesman freaked out & started yelling at me & such & saying go back to the dealer. I turned around & the next exit & went back. Never pulled over by police during the drive or anything. The car was not damaged either. Well, I received 3 bs tickets in the mail. One for racing (Was I racing myself? LOL), reckless driving & something else. Should I be fine pleading not guilty (I intend to plead not guilty regardless of course) and then just showing up for my court date without a lawyer?

I know these have the data recorder, but someone else was there looking at that same car when I was too so who knows which data they use. I don't recall what speed I got up to, but regardless, that would not be admissible anyway, correct?

Thank you for your time.
Are you sure that they are real tickets? Were you seriously speeding?

Eekamouse

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I'd like to get some insight on the nonsense I just got in the mail. I test drove a vehicle a few weeks ago at a dealer to see how it compares to my car. The salesman freaked out & started yelling at me & such & saying go back to the dealer. I turned around & the next exit & went back. Never pulled over by police during the drive or anything. The car was not damaged either. Well, I received 3 bs tickets in the mail. One for racing (Was I racing myself? LOL), reckless driving & something else. Should I be fine pleading not guilty (I intend to plead not guilty regardless of course) and then just showing up for my court date without a lawyer?

I know these have the data recorder, but someone else was there looking at that same car when I was too so who knows which data they use. I don't recall what speed I got up to, but regardless, that would not be admissible anyway, correct?

Thank you for your time.
Why did the salesman freak out, Captain Downplay?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">