• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reciprocity from 1994

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reichugo

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I used to live in GA and back in 1994 i was stopped for speeding and didnt have proof of insurance with me (had an outdated stub). I never showed to court and expect that they suspended my license and have an FTA in GA.

I sold my car a couple weeks later and have just had IDs since as I am a happy member of the public transportation community.

I now reside in MD and lost my wallet last week. I am considering trying to get my license instead of an ID, will MD have record of this occurence in 94 in GA?

I know I should jsut get it taken care of and pay my bill, but honestly I just cannot afford it right now and having my license will make it easier as I could just drive to GA to take care of it.

Thanks for any info you can provide. I appreciate your time and this site!

rei

xylene

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I used to live in GA and back in 1994 i was stopped for speeding and didnt have proof of insurance with me (had an outdated stub). I never showed to court and expect that they suspended my license and have an FTA in GA.

I sold my car a couple weeks later and have just had IDs since as I am a happy member of the public transportation community.

I now reside in MD and lost my wallet last week. I am considering trying to get my license instead of an ID, will MD have record of this occurence in 94 in GA?

I know I should jsut get it taken care of and pay my bill, but honestly I just cannot afford it right now and having my license will make it easier as I could just drive to GA to take care of it.

Thanks for any info you can provide. I appreciate your time and this site!

rei
Maybe.

I'm not sure what you are asking other than that.

You will not be arrested at the DMV if you apply, if that is what you are wondering.

You may be denied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">