• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless driving...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iamhigh77

I got pulled over tonite :/...I'm live in indiana and i was driving with my friends...i peeled out of a subdivision and next thing i know theres a charger sheriff behind me with his lights on...so im like aww **** and i pull over right?...well he gets out all pissed off and tells me that if i keep driving like that im going to kill myself...anyway he asks for license and stuff and then asks for everybodys names and their parents phone numbers..Im 17 btw...then their parents come pick them up and then the cop starts questioning me saying that I know something about breakins that are occuring around where i live...I tell them that i dont know anything about it...They dont believe but im telling the truth...they keep asking me telling me that if i lie to them im getting a reckless driving charge and its over a thousand in fines and my license would be suspended and all this...so im like dude..i dont know what you are talking about...so this detective comes up and says that i need to come in for a polygraph tomorrow and he takes my phone number down and says he is going to call me...they said if i dont answer their phone calls or if i avoid them they are charging me for reckless driving...they just let me go without any paperwork or warning or anything...all they said was "see ya tomorrow"...anybody know if cops are allowed to do this?..and can somebody help me out with this like gimme some advice on what to do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">