• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless Driving in Alleghany County 91/65

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pat1234

What is the name of your state?VA

I was charged with Reckless Driving in Alleghany County 91/65.I have zero points on my record so far and I don't believe I was speeding at 91. I am scheduled to go to court at 9:30 am in the morning on November 6th.
I want to hire an attorney to represent me .I have been searching the internet,but so far no luck finding an attorney in Alleghany County.Can anyone tell me where I can find an attorney from Alleghany county who can represent me?
Thank You,
-pat

pat1234

Need recommendations of attorneys who are reasonable....

Thanks for the response.I was hoping for some recommendations of attorneys.Also wondering if it's worth getting an attorney.Someone who is not local to Alleghany is asking for $1000 which is way too much. Generally I was told that reckless gets reduced to speeding(if it wasn't reckless in the truest sense). I have to drive 250 miles to go to a court at 9:30 AM in the morning which is unbelievably expensive.I have zero points on my driving record with no tickets in the last year and a half.
However before that I had a couple speeding tickets which technically are not on my record now.
What are the chances of the prosecutor in Alleghany county reducing the sentence to speeding and not convicting me?

People have ended up spending a couple of weekends in jail for 90+ in VA. (Do a search here for many, many related posts).

Your insurance will increase more $1,000/year the next 3+ years. A good lawyer will save money in the long run.

Speeding Tickets Virginia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">