• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless Driving Ticket & Provisional Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yvette1992

New Jersey

Last monday i got pulled over for crossing two double yellow lines trying to pass another car. I am 17 and on a provisional with my car filled with three 17 year olds & one 18 year olds besides myself. The cop had given me a reckless driving ticket & a provisional ticket for having to many passangers; which this is my first offense because i have never gotten pulled over or had anything to do with the law. I have a mandatory court date this week; how should i handle this?

racer72

Show up in court on time. Dress neatly, avoid logo or screenprinted t-shirts. Comb your hair and shave if/as required. Avoid chewing gum. Speak with respect to the judge and hope for the best. Having an attorney with you would help too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">