• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless driving in VA, out of state driver

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janetk5

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

My son received a summons for going 86 in a 70 mph zone. He got a court date 6 weeks from now. I want to know how to prepare for this and what he is facing. I know that it is considered a misdemeanor and reckless driving. Should he hire a lawyer, and what is the best way to find one in Wythe County? We live in NY and are planning to fly down to VA for the court date in July.
Thanks in advance!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

There are find a lawyer links on every page of this site practically. You can generally find one by googling, looking in the online phone books, or calling the Wythe County Bar Association.

The lawyer may be able to negotiate a plea for you without you actually having to make an appearance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">