• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

recorder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Reggie999

Oregon

When I was stopped for exceeding the speed limit and a citation was given to me, the officer told me we were being recorded. I pleaded not guilty at the arraingnment, if the officer fails to bring the recording with him, is that enough to ask for a dismissal? Do to the fact that when the officer came back to my car with the citation, I asked him just where the transition began, from where the speed limit sign was, and where he was when he got me with the radar.His response was I give enough time before a certain street or something to that affect. Thanks Reggie.

CdwJava

Oregon

When I was stopped for exceeding the speed limit and a citation was given to me, the officer told me we were being recorded. I pleaded not guilty at the arraingnment, if the officer fails to bring the recording with him, is that enough to ask for a dismissal?
No. Why should it?

What recording is this?

If you feel that the recording will help you, then seek a copy through the discovery process.

Otherwise, you will have to rely on your testimony versus his in hopes of carrying the day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">