• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Red-L Enforcement Motion to Reopen old date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sabor

What is the name of your state? CA
Hello,

I have a ticket I am trying to figure out how to fight. It is a unusual situation.
The ticket was for a Red Light Photo Enforcement in Inglewood, CA. However, it is 2 years old. The ticket was received in 2003, Nov. The person who received the ticket chose traffic school, however, after investigation I found evidence, that signs were not posted at the time of the violation. Therefore the ticket was illegal. From transcripts I found the judge awknowledge, but unfortuantly it was never retroactively dismissed. My question, can this case be re-opened using the above evidence as reason. Such as a motion to reopen case? Thank you all for your time.

seniorjudge

Q: My question, can this case be re-opened using the above evidence as reason. Such as a motion to reopen case?

A: There is no more case. However, if you have several thousands of dollars, get a lawyer to try to re-open it and withdraw your guilty plea.

It's too late, that's my guess.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">