• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Red Light Camera Ticket or Not? (LASC-CA)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1PROper

:confused: What is the name of your state? CA

I believe I was blessed with another gift of red & green on Christmas day, possibly a red light camera ticket.

If I don't receive it, how do I find out if a ticket was issued against my vehicle?

If the ticket was issued improperly, i don't want to help the court out by notifying them of such without the opportunity of a dismissal.

I'm concerned as I saw a flash, yet I have had my address registered to the same POB (Post Office Box) with DMV for at least 15-yrs where my vehicle and drivers license registrations and renewals have been sent and received, yet the court may insist on a physical street address whereas it may be sent to an old address.

Needing some sound advice from one who knows.

Last edited:

Jim_bo

Don't sweat it until the ticket comes. Then, post back here all of the details. Red light camera tickets are pretty easy to beat.

Jimbo

1PROper

For Clarification... My Concern is...

If I was cited, which is still unknown, and the ticket is not sent to my POB (Post Office Box) but instead to an old street address whereas the ticket will not be forwarded, how do I find out if I was actually cited?

There is always a possibility I was NOT cited, but if I was, I have no intent to let the ticket go unpaid, loose my right to traffic school, or to challenge it.

I don't want to wait until it's too late.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">