• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

red light cameras

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ericmrtt

This is just me being paranoid but I rather be safe than sorry. I share my vehicle which is in my name. So if someone driving my vehicle got photgraphed for running the light does it mess up my drving record. In GA

Hey There

Information is just a click away.

11-06-07
ericmrtt

Go to Google
Type in Red Light Cameras in Georgia
The websites on the first page will give you information on Red Light Cameras in Georgia. The citation is sent to the owner of the car according to the City of Alpharetta Website).
Research on the internet,your local library and information that is printed on the back of the citation (assuming that a standard form is used for all registered drivers CITED for running a red light by a camera .) will inform you of your options should you be sent a citation but weren't driving when the red light camera was used.

Regards,
Hey There

i never reply

I have gotten many red light tickets. I simply throw them out. This has been going on for years. I understand they must serve with a court date. My friend's wife received over 1000$ in one day. He thought he would fight them. He replied and received a court date. He was ordered to pay. This has been my experience. Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">