• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Request for discovery letter...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RivMan

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I drafted up this letter of discovery to request information about a ticket I received.

Is this the correct format??

Thanks Guys, This forum is great!

=======================================

October 8, 2002

I, **Name Removed**, do hereby request the following information in regards to Michigan Uniform Law Citation No. XXXXXXX issued on September 28th, 2002 by P.O. Brodevr (ID Number 1453) and P.O. Busch (ID Number 298).

#1: All notes, records, and log files made by P.O. Brodevr (ID Number 1453) and P.O. Busch (ID Number 298) in regards to the issuance of MULC No. XXXXXXX, including a copy of both sides of the officers copy of the citation.

#2: The Michigan State Police Department’s regulations and guidelines regarding the issuing of "Below Minimum Speed Limit" citations.

#3: The Speedometer calibration record, and maintenance records of the vehicle used in the stop.

#4: A copy of the statute that the citation specifies ( 628(5) ), and the Michigan State Police policies for issuing citations for that violation.

If there are any fees related to this request that total over $25.00, please contact me at **Phone Number Removed**. If the fees total less then $25.00, please send an itemized bill for said fees to:

**Address Removed**

I have enclosed a self addressed stamped envelope if such a need arises. If there is further need for contact in which written correspondence is insufficient, please call **Phone Number Removed**.

Thank you in advance for your courtesy. Very truly yours,

**Name Removed**

R

RivMan

I was planning to send a copy to both the court house, and the State police post.

-Rob

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">