• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Response to ticket by court, but no Sender's info mentioned!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guts_19202002

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

hey guys,

I received a ticket for speeding in NY state. I pleaded guilty and sent the ticket to the court. I also got the response from the court with the mentioned fine for the violation. It says that they take only money orders and certified checks. ( no personal checks)

I was planning to send a money order. What do u guys think..as in which is a better option????

Also there is nothing mentioned as to whose name the money order be issued to. How can i find that information???

Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot for taking ur time to read this posting...Have a good day!!!

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

hey guys,

I received a ticket for speeding in NY state. I pleaded guilty and sent the ticket to the court. I also got the response from the court with the mentioned fine for the violation. It says that they take only money orders and certified checks. ( no personal checks)

I was planning to send a money order. What do u guys think..as in which is a better option????

Also there is nothing mentioned as to whose name the money order be issued to. How can i find that information???

Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot for taking ur time to read this posting...Have a good day!!!

what is the name of the courthouse?

guts_19202002

hey,

thanks a lot for ur reply....ya on the letter there's a number given but i guess its the judge's number...but none the less I will give them a call tomorrow and see what they say...

I will post their reply in this thread...If possible have a look and let me know what u think...

Again thanks a lot for ur help and have a good day!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">