• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restricted license violation- MI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ding05

What is the name of your state? Michigan

My license was restricted about 5 1/2 months ago for having 2 failure to stop at stop sign tickets and one ticket for going 5 over the speed limit. i was restricted from driving between 10pm and 6 am except for work. the restriction was supposed to be off in about 2 weeks but idiot me decided to go drive at 12 pm with a friend to talk about a business were planning on starting and some female problems he's having. I was pulled over for a burned out license plate light and recieved a ticket for that and driving on my restricted time frame. I'm soo scared about what is going to happen because of this and feel like the biggest idiot ever for even leaving when i was soo close to getting it back. i was just wondering what your opinions are on what will happen to me. i just hope it doesnt get suspended seeing as im a deliverer and need a license for my job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">