• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

San Diego CA - paid the ticket online but no option for traffic school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ctheseira

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California.

Hello, I paid my speeding ticket online for $376 with the option of traffic school for $419 if eligible. However, when the payment was processed, the automated system only processed $376! I know I chose the option for traffic school too, but the automated system did not process the $419 as I expected. My last speeding moving violation for over 10 years ago so I know I am eligible for traffic school.

It's been 3 business days since my court date, and I am not sure what to do. Does anyone know if the San Diego traffic court will allow me to pay the full ticket amount of $419 so I can attend traffic school? I plan to visit traffic court on Monday to explain my situation, but I was wondering if there is anything else I can do to remedy the situation. It would be great if someone can give me advise on what I should do.

Thanks.

CdwJava

You may not have been eligible for traffic school.

What code section were you cited for? If for speed, how fast were you going and what was the speed limit?

When was the last time you took traffic school?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">