• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scared! DOT says I have unpaid tickets!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sovietrussia

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

Hello all! I am freaking out because I tried to renew my license recently and was told I have unsatisfied tickets! One is from expired tags when I first bought my car! I swear I went to court for this but they are saying I didn't. And the other one is a speeding ticket I got around the same time back in 2001. How come I didn't know about these problems! I would've straightened out back then but now the court clerk tells me I have to turn myself into the county jail! WTF!!! Please tell me what will happen to me when I goto court! And what is the typical bail/bond on these? I'm a complete nervous wreck right now and I'm also a broke college kid that doesn't know what to do. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">